(Company Name) is seeking for a Portfolio Manager to evaluate our clients’ risk tolerance and do extensive market research in order to create portfolios that optimize their financial gains.
Portfolio Managers are responsible for creating investment packages and managing client expectations and transactions in order to meet our clients’ overall goals.
Finally, you’ll interact directly with clients to help them comprehend investment prospects by setting client expectations, monitoring transactions, and assisting them in achieving their objectives.
- A master’s degree in business administration, finance, investing, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills required for the job
- Deep understanding of investing and risk management
- Proven work experience as a Portfolio Manager or related function will be nice
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
Some of the major responsibilities of a Portfolio Manager include:
- Creating a statement of investment policy that outlines our clients’ investing goals
- Creating successful investment portfolios based on market and economic conditions
- Purchasing and selling stocks in client accounts in order to adhere to a specified investment plan or achieve a specific investment goal.
Other Benefits- (….)