We’re seeking a skilled plumber that can do a wide range of plumbing operations, from repairing leaks to installing pipes and HVAC systems.
A successful plumber should be well-versed in hydraulic systems. They are patient people with a practical mind and manual skill who can work quickly while paying close attention to detail.
The purpose is to install and maintain well-functioning water, waste, gas, and hot liquid transportation systems.
- Plumber with a track record of success
- A trade school diploma or successful completion of an apprenticeship are both acceptable options.
- A valid license to practise your profession is required.
Skills required for the job
- Water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial structures are well-understood.
- Working understanding of heating, ventilation, and appliance systems
- Possessing the ability to use plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Communication and interpersonal skills are important.
- Friendliness with a lot of patience
- Physical stamina and strength, as well as the capacity to work in confined locations
- Understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems by reading blueprints and drawings.
- Pipes and tubes must be cut, assembled, and installed with care, taking into account existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Water supply systems should be installed and maintained.
- Find and fix problems with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Replace or repair broken drainage lines, clogged drains, and faucets, among other things.
- Repairing household appliances (such as washing machines) and fixtures (such as sinks), among other things.
- Gas and liquid heating systems should be installed and maintained (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Install well-functioning DWV systems for waste disposal and sanitary systems.
Other Benefits- (….)