We’re looking for a Pest Control Technician who understands the various types of pests and their environments.
A Pest Control Technician’s job is assessing customers’ properties, advising them on treatment options, and removing the environment of anything that could attract bugs.
Finally, you must be able to recognize the sort of pest, bug, or animal you encounter in order to assist consumers in more efficiently eliminating them.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as a Pest Control Technician or in a similar position is required.
Skills required for the job
- Physical stamina and the ability to tolerate adverse situations are required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in difficult conditions
- Must have good customer service skills and be customer-focused
- Strong ability to keep good records of hours worked, chemicals used, and payment collected.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions in applying pesticide to avoid harm to the client and self
- Look for evidence of pest infestation in buildings and the surrounding area.
- To get rid of bugs, figure out what kind of treatment you’ll need.
- Take the necessary measurements of the area that has to be treated.
- Calculate the cost of providing services to clients or customers.
- To eliminate or kill pests, use various pest control methods such as trapping or baiting.
- Use pesticides in buildings, structures, and the environment in a safe manner.
Other Benefits- (….)