We’re seeking a personal banker to help our customers manage their finances and bank accounts. You’ll be in charge of cultivating long-term client connections and cross-selling our products and services.
Personal bankers should be good communicators with a thorough understanding of banking operations and products. Experience in sales and customer service can help you succeed in this position. The ideal candidate is fearless and ethical, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related subject is preferred.
- Experience as a personal banker; sales or customer service experience is a bonus.
Skills required for the job
- Personal banking practices and laws are well-versed.
- Ability to work tirelessly to fulfill targets; familiarity with banking software; great usage of MS Office
- Excellent bargaining and communication skills
- Problem-solving strategy centered on the customer
- Provide customers with information about bank services that are appropriate for their needs (e.g. loans and credit cards)
- Manage customer bank accounts, including opening, closing, and monitoring transactions.
- Problems with financial services and accounts should be resolved.
- As needed, refer clients to in-house financial professionals.
- To generate new business, reach out to potential clients.
- Demonstrate financial products and services to current and potential clients.
- Carry out administrative tasks (e.g. entering data into banking software)
Other Benefits- (….)