We’re seeking a patient service representative that is eager and well-organized to join our medical practice.
Various actions linked to patient intake, such as greeting patients or validating information provided by them, are among the responsibilities of a Patient Service Representative.
When presented with different problems that arise during the day in a professional medical environment, a Patient Service Representative must have good organizational abilities as well as the capacity to think on their feet.
Finally, you’ll interact directly with patients and our medical professionals to address any concerns they may have about treatment alternatives or insurance coverage.
- Work experience as a Patient Service Representative or in a similar function is required.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- Medical terminology and procedures are also required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Professional demeanor and appearance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Expertise (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- At each appointment, update and check patient information.
- Assist patients in completing patient history forms, permission forms, and payment contract forms.
- Receive and process payments for medical services rendered in cash and by credit card.
- Examine patient accounts for delinquent accounts and collect past-due payments.
- Answer, investigate, and/or refer patient questions or complaints to the appropriate member of the medical team.
Other Benefits- (….)