To support instructors in managing and organizing a classroom, we are looking for a paraprofessional to join our team. They will give kids supportive direction while catering to their physical, academic, and emotional requirements. Additionally, they will offer crucial help during class. We’d like to meet with you if you enjoy connecting with students and helping instructors and educators. Feel free to provide information about your prior experience with your application.
Among the duties of a paraprofessional is to support the employees in a childcare or educational setting. Paraprofessionals will work with kids one-on-one or in small groups, teaching them the fundamentals of reading, writing, math, and other educational subjects as directed by teachers.
- The requirement is a secondary school diploma or an equivalent; An undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Proven employment history in a paraprofessional or comparable position
Skills Required for the job
- must successfully complete and pass a background investigation
- Passionate, devoted, and driven to working with kids Experience assisting teachers in a classroom setting is preferred
- trustworthy and on time
- Good knowledge of the school system Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Be kind to kids, especially those with special needs.
- the capacity to stand, move, and squat for extended periods of time.
- Set up the classroom so that it can foster a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Observe the safety regulations for the classroom at all times.
- Use a variety of strategies to successfully manage students.
- Engage kids in conversation to advance and promote learning
- Provide fundamental caregiving responsibilities, support, and encouragement in all areas of development Help the teacher adapt the curriculum to meet the unique requirements of a child Assist with other personal or physical care help
- Precautions must be taken to safeguard students.
- Keep an eye on the class to prevent distractions and disruptions.
- carry out more tasks as needed
Other Benefits- (….)