We’re searching for a seasoned operations supervisor to assist us in implementing the correct processes across the organization and enabling business development. You’ll evaluate our departments’ operational procedures and provide recommendations about how to enhance them.
Operation supervisor abilities include project management and efficient communication. You must be an excellent problem-solver with keen, analytical thinking to succeed in this profession.
We’d like to meet you if you are goal-oriented and have good organising abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in operations management or business administration would be advantageous.
- Previous experience as a supervisor of operations or an equivalent position
Skills Required for the job
- Practical experience putting operational processes in place
- Outstanding project management abilities
- Understanding of operational policies and principles
- Attention to detail and organisational abilities
- Leadership in a group
- Ensure that operational procedures are running smoothly.
- Take part in strategic planning and goal-setting for a variety of corporate activities, such as IT and customer service.
- Examine your company’s and customers’ demands.
- Methods to enhance operations and cut expenses are being researched.
- Performance of the department should be monitored and reported on.
- Employee supervision and training
- Assist with administration (e.g. updating inventory)
- Ensure that corporate policies and regulations are followed.
Other Benefits- (….)