We’re seeking a competent Activities Manager to manage and organize the operations of our company.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or a similar subject is required.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager or related function
- Leadership abilities Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Systems, methods, and best practices for operational management should all be improved.
- Materials should be purchased, inventory should be planned, and warehouse efficiency should be monitored.
- Assist the organization’s processes in remaining lawful.
- Make a list of strategic and operational goals.
- Examine financial data and put it to good use to boost profits.
- Budgets and predictions must be managed.
- Carry out quality checks and keep track of production KPIs.
- Recruit, train, and oversee employees. Look for methods to improve customer service quality.
Other Benefits- (….)