We’re searching for someone to plan and handle administrative tasks and office operations. Your job is to make and keep a pleasant working atmosphere while also ensuring organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- A high school diploma is required; extra experience as an administrative assistant or secretary is preferred.
- Working as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative Assistant has shown to be beneficial.
Skills Required for the job
- Understanding of the roles, systems, and processes of the Office Administrator
- MS Office prowess is a must (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Working knowledge of office equipments (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Email scheduling solutions such as Email Scheduler and Boomerang should be familiar to you.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities, as well as the capacity to prioritize tasks
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, strong organizing and planning abilities are required. A creative mind with the capacity to offer changes is also required.
- Assist with office management responsibilities.
- Make plans for meetings and appointments.
- Organize the layout of the office and place orders for stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the condition of the office and make any required repairs.
- As needed, collaborate with HR to update and maintain workplace policies.
- Organize office processes and operations.
- All office equipment should be coordinated with the IT department.
- Ascertain that all products are invoiced and paid in a timely manner.
- Negotiate contracts and prices with office vendors, service providers, and the office lease.
- Manage the G&A budget for the office and guarantee accurate and timely reporting.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires by providing general assistance to visits.
- Answer employees’ questions on office management (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Maintain communication with facilities management suppliers, such as cleaning, catering, and security.
Other Benefits- (….)