We’re searching for a capable Office Coordinator to help with a range of office and clerical activities on a daily basis. You’ll play a key role in ensuring that our office operations function efficiently and that other company activities are supported.
Above all, an effective office coordinator is a well-organized and knowledgeable individual with exceptional communication skills. You’ll be at ease working with people and capable of performing administrative tasks accurately and quickly.
The objective is to make office operations as efficient as possible while adding maximum value to the company.
- An associate’s or college degree is required; a BSc/Ba in business administration or a related discipline is preferred.
- Experience as an office coordinator or in a comparable function is required. Customer service experience is a bonus.
Skills Required for the job
- Basic bookkeeping fundamentals, as well as office management systems and processes, are required.
- Outstanding MS Office, “back-office,” and accounting software expertise
- Knowledge of office equipment in use (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Organized and capable of prioritizing and multitasking
- With tolerance and professionalism, you can count on me.
- To guarantee optimal efficiency, follow the office workflow guidelines.
- Use excellent filing systems to keep track of files and documents.
- Assist other teams with a variety of administrative duties (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- When guests come to the workplace, greet them and provide assistance.
- Manage all office contracts and keep track of office expenses (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks and maintain the accounting system up to date.
- Deal with any difficulties or complaints from customers.
- Keep an eye on the inventory of office supplies and arrange orders as needed.
- Assist in the management of vendor relationships.
Other Benefits- (….)