We are looking to hire a professional office clerk to perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. As part of your duties, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including, answering telephones, distributing mail, and maintaining company files.
If you are a detail-oriented professional with good communication skills, this job profile is perfect for you. Furthermore, familiarity with the office processes and equipment will be an additive advantage. If you want to be a part of a rapidly growing company, we would love to hear from you!
- Diploma from a high school
- Experience working as an office clerk or in a clerical capacity.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of office operations and basic accounting principles is required.
- Working understanding of office equipment and procedures is required.
- A quick typist who also knows stenography and how to take dictations.
- MS Office skills are excellent.
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Office Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Maintain files and records so that they are always up to date and accessible.
- Incoming mail is sorted and distributed, while outgoing mail is prepared (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Take messages or transfer calls to the right colleagues by answering the phone.
- Use office equipment including photocopiers, printers, and computers for word processing, spreadsheet development, and other tasks.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities, such as issuing invoices and checks.
- Take notes and dictations during meetings.
- Assist with the administration and organization of the office.
- Monitor office supply inventories (paper clips, stationery, etc.) and report any shortfalls.
- Assist with conference and event travel arrangements and venue bookings.
- Assist with various office tasks as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)