We’re seeking a dependable Office Administrator to join our team. They will be in charge of administrative responsibilities, ensuring that the rest of the team has all they need to perform effectively.
The office administrator’s responsibilities will include accounting and coaching office staff. The ideal applicant will be capable of prioritizing tasks and working independently. They’ll be self-motivated and dependable.
The office administrator ensures that our company’s offices function smoothly and contributes to long-term success.
- A high school graduation is required, with a BSc/BA in office administration or a related profession recommended.
- Experience working as an office administrator, office assistant, or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Basic accounting principles and office management practices are familiar.
- Excellent MS Office and office management software skills (ERP etc.)
- A background in secretarial studies will be advantageous.
- To ensure efficiency and compliance with business regulations, coordinate office activities and operations.
- To guarantee performance, supervise administrative workers and distribute duties.
- Manage the high management’s agendas, travel arrangements, and appointments, among other things.
- Organize your phone calls and emails (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Budgeting and bookkeeping operations should be supported.
- Create and maintain personnel, financial, and other data records and databases.
- Keep track of your office supply inventory and arrange orders as needed.
- Reports must be submitted on schedule, and presentations/proposals must be prepared as needed.
- Whenever possible, assist coworkers.
Other Benefits- (….)