We’re searching for a Nurse Manager to join our team and assist us in training our current nursing staff as well as hiring new employees as needed. Setting the quality of care in the healthcare institution, controlling department finances, and providing support for nurses are all tasks of the Nurse Manager. Finally, you’ll work with your department’s nurses to ensure they’re properly educated and oversee new recruits during your shift.
- Work experience as a nurse manager or in a similar position is required.
- As a Nurse Manager, you should have relevant training and/or credentials.
Skills Required for the job
- Ability to deal with a range of health care providers and patients Excellent verbal and written communication Strong attention to detail
- For specialized units, extensive clinical skills are required.
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Create department or facility goals and objectives, and ensure that they are met by the personnel. Communicate with staff and department heads.
- Maintain and arrange the facility’s records.
- Nurses and other health workers should be recruited and trained.
- Create nurse work schedules.
- Ascertain that the facility complies with current legislation.
- Improve the level of treatment provided to patients in terms of quality and efficiency.
Other Benefits- (….)