We’re searching for a nuclear engineer to explore new ways to utilize nuclear energy and to create practical nuclear systems. You’ll keep track of engineering procedures, such as nuclear waste disposal and safety requirements, and report on them.
To be successful in this position, you must have exceptional mathematical and analytical abilities. You should also be able to operate sophisticated machinery and deal with unexpected situations on the job.
We’d like to meet you if you fit these criteria and have a natural interest in the safe and continuous development of nuclear energy.
- A bachelor’s degree in nuclear engineering or a related discipline is required; a master’s or doctoral degree is preferred.
- A professional engineering license is necessary.
- Prior experience as a nuclear engineer or in a comparable position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Extensive expertise handling complicated machinery and a thorough grasp of nuclear power safety regulations and laws
- Excellent math and analytical abilities
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Produce nuclear items and processes by developing and designing them (e.g radiation shielding)
- Keep an eye on the progress of engineering projects.
- Find new ways to utilize nuclear energy.
- Keep an eye on nuclear waste generation and disposal.
- Investigate and test nuclear processes and procedures.
- Supervise the functioning of power plants.
- Implement radioactive material safety measures.
- Attend training to stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and respond to problems and situations on the spot.
Other Benefits- (….)