We’re seeking a Night Auditor to help guests with overnight requests and reconcile day shift accounts. Checking in guests, addressing their needs, and accepting bookings are all responsibilities of the Night Auditor. All accounts are reconciled, invoices are processed, and paychecks are prepared by the Night Auditor. Finally, you will give great guest service while also ensuring that the front desk and accounting processes function efficiently.
- BSc in accounting, finance, or a related subject with the ability to work overnight
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, ideally in the hotel industry.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of accounting and facilities management software
- Good problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service abilities
- Good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Check-in guests, accept reservations, and answer phones
- Respond to complaints, requests, and emergencies from guests.
- Process invoices, distribute employee checks, and post checks to vendors.
- Reconcile the books
- Receipts should be logged and the cash drawer should be balanced.
- Investigate and resolve accounts that are out of balance.
- Ensure that financial records and ledgers are up to date.
- Assist with forecasting and auditing.
Other Benefits- (….)