We need a Network Engineer to help us develop, deploy, maintain, and support our expanding network infrastructure. You’ll work as part of a systems engineering team that’s in charge of designing and constructing scalable, maintainable, and highly available network architectures that fulfill business goals and SLAs.
- Hands-on network engineering experience that has been proven
- CCNP or above (highly valued CCIE and/or CISSP)
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of networking protocols is essential (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- A thorough understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model is required.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring, diagnostics, and analytics tools
- Set up and install a variety of network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Maintain the network and upgrade the system, including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations.
- Keep an eye on performance and make sure the system is up and running.
- Monitor resource consumption, trends, and capacity planning in the system.
- To fix difficulties, provide Level-2/3 help and troubleshooting.
- Work within established configuration and change management procedures to ensure that modifications to the network infrastructure are well-known, approved, and successful.
- In collaboration with the company’s security team, choose and deploy security technologies, policies, and processes.
- For problem resolution, communicate with vendors and other IT staff.
Other Benefits- (….)