We’re searching for a Network Administrator to keep our data communications network running smoothly, securely, and efficiently. To ensure effective network operation, the ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment.
- Experience as a network administrator is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Hands-on expertise with networking, routing, and switching Excellent understanding of server infrastructure administration, control, and monitoring best practises
- Firewalls, Internet VPN remote deployment, debugging, and problem resolution experience is preferred.
- Ability to setup and set up server hardware
- Knowledge of backup and recovery software and procedures
- Excellent in prioritizing, organizing, and multitasking
- Training in Juniper, Cisco, CWNA, or BCNE
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade the networks and in-house servers of corporate customers.
- Install and configure new server hardware and software.
- Keep an eye out for any updates that are required.
- Third-party application support and administration
- Ensure network connectivity and security.
- Test for flaws and monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency).
- User accounts, permissions, and passwords should all be set up.
- Resolve any issues brought up by the end user.
- Create policies and procedures for the network.
- Create a list of system needs and solutions.
- Make recommendations on server system administration based on your research.
Other Benefits- (….)