We are seeking a nanny to join our team and offer top-notch daycare to the families of our clients.
- prior Nanny or babysitting experience
- a high school diploma; additional education in child development is an advantage
- First aid training is an advantage.
Skills Required for the job
- excellent knowledge of child development at all ages
- the capacity to develop innovative strategies for educating and involving children
- abilities to multitask
- a kind and understanding personality
- Being available for shift work, weekend work, evening work, and occasionally entire days
- a valid driver’s license
- Plan games and creative activities for children (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)
- Feed youngsters by preparing their food (including bottle-feeding for babies)
- infants’ baths and diaper changes
- assist older kids with bathing and washing up
- Establish nap times.
- Teach kids how to behave in social situations, including being polite of others and helping out with chores.
- transporting children to and from extracurricular activities and school
- Clean up the play areas and kids’ rooms.
- assistance with homework for young pupils
- Make sure kids are safe when engaging in both indoor and outdoor activities.
- In the event of illness or accident, look after the kids.
- do out cleaning duties as necessary
- Work with parents to promote children’s development and socialization
Other Benefits- (….)