We’re searching for a capable Mortgage Loan Processor to help customers submit complete applications and process mortgage loan files. To guarantee that the mortgage is approved, you will gather the essential papers and look for errors. You should be extremely detail-oriented if you want to thrive as a mortgage loan processor. Because you’ll be the glue that unites all relevant parties, from clients to underwriters. Customer service and interpersonal skills are essential. Mortgage loan processors should also be skilled in math and have good time management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable to a high school diploma.
- Proven experience as a mortgage loan processor or related role
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of loan underwriting and processing processes
- The candidate must possess knowledge of legislation and best practices
- Proficiency in computer software for mortgage loans is a strong suit
- Communication and customer service skills that are second to none
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Well-organized and ready to cope with stress
- Skilled in math
- Make a broad assessment of an application (financial documents, mortgage type, etc.)
- Assist the client in selecting the best mortgage.
- Obtain all pertinent information from the client (assets, debts, etc.)
- Contact the appropriate sources to confirm information and references.
- Correct errors and look into inconsistencies.
- Act as a point of contact for loan officers, underwriters, and clients by submitting completed loan files for appraisal.
- Conduct a final review before closing files.
Other Benefits- (….)