To join our Engineering team, we’re seeking a competent Mobile developer. You’ll collaborate with our engineers to create and maintain high-quality mobile apps.
We’d like to meet you if you’re passionate about mobile platforms and turning code into user-friendly apps. As a mobile developer, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with internal teams to develop usable mobile applications.
At the end of the day, you should be able to design and develop the next generation of our mobile apps.
- Work experience as a mobile developer is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Showcase a portfolio of apps that have been released on the App Store or the Android Market.
- At least one programming language, such as Swift or Java, must be mastered in depth.
- Working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills and a positive attitude toward problem-solving
- Ability to work well in a group setting
- Support for the complete application lifecycle is available (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Create mobile applications that are fully functioning. coding that is clean
- Compile a list of precise criteria and offer solutions.
- To detect flaws, write unit and user interface tests.
- To improve performance, troubleshoot and debug.
- Improve the user experience through designing interfaces.
- To plan new features, communicate with the product development team.
- Ascertain that new and legacy apps meet quality requirements.
- Investigate and make recommendations for innovative mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Keep up with the latest technological developments.
Other Benefits- (….)