We’re searching for an experienced Millwright with a passion for machinery to join our rapidly expanding company.
You’ll be working in a variety of venues for diverse industrial projects. You’ll utilize your specialized tools to manufacture and repair equipment on a daily basis. You’ll put up machinery using highly technical instructions and plans, and you’ll periodically relocate machines.
Finally, you’ll ensure that all machines are operational and that our facilities are secure.
- Experience as a Millwright or in a related position is required.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and machinery
Skills required for the job
- Availability to travel to various locations on a regular basis
- Communication and computation skills are essential.
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of belonging to a group
- Millwright certification based on national requirements
- Construct new industrial and construction equipment.
- Using welding and brazing tools, repair broken or malfunctioning machine parts.
- Using specialized tools, align equipment (e.g. micrometer, plumb bobs)
- Examine and follow manuals for highly specialized and complex machinery.
- Transfer machinery to various locations for installation or repair.
- When transporting or repairing machine parts, disassemble them and reassemble them.
- Gather and store various mechanical parts.
- Examine building sites for any issues or requirements.
- When using the machines, collaborate with construction workers or engineers.
Other Benefits- (….)