We’re searching for a competent Mason to join our team to cut, dress, and lay stone using contemporary power tools such as tractors and trucks, as well as conventional hand tools.
Texturing and polishing rock blocks, installing dressed stone, and restoring old damaged work done by hand with new procedures such on-site mortar mixing are all tasks of a Mason.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with other specialists on a construction site to produce high-quality work that meets our clients’ expectations.
- Work experience as a Mason or in a similar position is required.
- Certification in masonry or similar is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Experience working on a construction site with other experts is preferred.
- Assist with structure designing, framing, sheathing, and roofing.
- Perform basic construction jobs safely using equipment and tools.
- Any safety issues should be addressed and reported to the foreman.
- Technical drawings should be read and followed.
- Apprentices are to be trained as needed to ensure projects are finished on schedule.
- On the job site, mix cement and mortar as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)