Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Marketing Executive Job Brief
The marketing executive works with the marketing team to promote products, services, and causes through marketing campaigns or projects. As an executive, their responsibilities involved more practical tasks rather than strategic ways. These individuals are expected to be adaptable to various forms of marketing like social media management, content marketing, paid-marketing, etc. Ultimately their primary duties include conducting product research, increasing brand awareness, and generating more leads for the business. Refer to this template to attract the most qualified marketing executive for your organization.
Marketing Executive Job Description
We are looking for a smart and ambitious individual to work as a marketing executive in our marketing team. As a marketing executive, your responsibilities include organizing creative campaigns and promotional events for building brand awareness and generating leads for the sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a creative professional who can think out of the box and follow up instructions to executive initiative for marketing strategies. If you are a passionate individual with an inherent ability to generate ideas and cater to the needs of ideal customer persona, we would like to meet you.
Marketing Executive Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify the market trends and assess brand awareness
- Develop and execute marketing strategies
- Conduct surveys to identify the customer’s needs and requirements
- Write compelling copy for brochures, press release, and website material to generate leads.
- Develop new initiatives to strengthen the customer engagement
- Create detailed reports to showcase the impact of each campaign
Marketing Executive Skills and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in marketing, communication or related field
- Prior work experience in executing marketing campaigns
- Detailed knowledge of market researching, social media trends, and web analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills to develop marketing copy
- Hands on experience with MS Office and marketing software