We’re seeking a Production Engineer to assist us in implementing high-quality manufacturing procedures.
You should be well-versed in tool design and manufacturing techniques. Project management ability, a dedication to quality, and knowledge with safety and environmental requirements are all important manufacturing engineer qualities. We’d like to meet you if you’re likewise creative and diligent.
Finally, it would be up to you to guarantee that our manufacturing lines run smoothly and efficiently in order to please our consumers.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required; a master’s degree is desirable.
- Previous work experience as a manufacturing engineer or in a comparable position is preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of manufacturing equipment and quality assurance procedures Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods, and tool design
- Observance of health and safety rules as well as environmental regulations
- Knowledgeable about related software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
- Skills in project management
- Ability to solve problems
- Teamwork abilities
- Ability to perform late shifts on occasion
- Quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed, should be used to evaluate manufacturing processes.
- Examine the machine and production needs.
- Create and evaluate efficient automated and manual systems.
- Equipment design and installation
- Workflows and resources in the manufacturing industry should be organized and managed.
- Bring different systems together (e.g. equipment handling, transport)
- Layouts, manufacturing lines, machine operations, and network performance may all be improved.
- Resolve manufacturing challenges and delays.
- Find strategies to cut expenses while improving quality.
- Staff should be trained in both new and old procedures.
- Work with other engineers, contractors, and suppliers to achieve your goals.
- Ascertain that production processes adhere to all applicable safety and environmental laws.
- Invest in modern technologies to improve your systems and procedures.
Other Benefits- (….)