We’re searching for a management trainee to assist us in developing and implementing our expansion plans. This position is ideal for applicants who wish to get important experience in a management position with room for promotion.
You’ll learn how to identify and apply critical strategies and business procedures during your traineeship. You’ll learn the ins and outs of our company’s activities and operations, and you’ll assist our management team with everyday chores including budget allocation and performance reporting. Strong analytical abilities and efficient communication are vital management trainee qualities to have if you want to thrive in this profession.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or management is required
- Experience in management or a related sector is preferred (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
Skills Required for the job
- MS Office expertise is required.
- Strong presenting abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent computing and math skills
- Communication abilities that work
- Assist managers in completing their everyday duties (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand the daily activities and goals of each department (for example, marketing and sales).
- Assist with administration (e.g. data entry)
- Get to know your coworkers’ responsibilities.
- Participate in the strategic planning of the organisation.
- Assist managers in assessing performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
- Keep track of your company’s earnings.
- Look for strategies to boost profits while lowering risk.
- Make presentations and deliver them
Other Benefits- (….)