We’re searching for a dependable Management Accountant to analyze and present crucial financial data to senior management in order to help them make important business choices. You’ll be in charge of accounting operations as well as forecasting, budgeting, and risk analysis. An outstanding management accountant must have a strong business sense as well as a strong mathematical understanding. You must be able to handle cost accounting chores while also acting as a thinker and decision maker.
The objective is to contribute to management’s decision-making process in order to secure corporate development and long-term success.
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or a related discipline is required.
- Certification in a relevant field (e.g., CMA or CGMA) will be preferred.
Skills Required for the job
- Solid understanding of fundamental and advanced accounting and financial concepts and processes
- Proven experience as a management accountant, accounting supervisor, or comparable function
- Excellent cost accounting and reporting skills
- Excellent risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting skills
- Financial software and MS Office skills are required.
- Analytical mind with arithmetic skills
- Communication and presenting abilities are exceptional.
- A problem-solver who pays close attention to the smallest details
- Leadership and organizational skills
- For internal usage, gather and evaluate financial data.
- Budgeting and financing assistance
- Assist the organization with its investment portfolio management.
- Assume control over accounting operations.
- Use crucial data to assess the company’s success.
- Make projections to help with planning and decision-making in your organization.
- Conduct a risk assessment and provide advice on how to reduce the risk.
- Advice on issues and make suggestions for changes.
- Oversee lower-level employees.
Other Benefits- (….)