To assist our company’s operations, we’re searching for a detail-oriented, dedicated Mail Processor with expertise in shipping and receiving. To satisfy the prerequisites for this work, you need also have basic math abilities and your own driver’s license. The duties of a Mail Processor include keeping records, preparing reports, and calculating rates. In the end, you’ll organize incoming and departing mail and visit faraway areas often.
- a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Work experience as a Mail Processor or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Computer literacy is required.
- A basic understanding of math is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Unloading trucks, transferring mail bags, and weighing arriving sacks are all tasks that must be completed.
- The use of forklifts
- Keeping the mailroom stocked
- Putting together advertising materials and distributing mail to various carriers
- Getting in touch with courier services
Other Benefits- (….)