We need a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to assist us in developing artificial intelligence products.
Creating machine learning models and retraining systems are among the responsibilities of a Machine Learning Engineer. You’ll need great statistics and programming skills to accomplish this job well. We’d want to meet you if you’re also skilled in data science and software engineering.
Your ultimate goal will be to design and develop effective self-learning software.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related discipline is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or in a related function is required.
Skills required for the job
- Data structures, data modeling, and software architecture are all concepts that must be grasped.
- Math, probability, statistics, and algorithms are all areas in which you should be well-versed.
- Ability to develop dependable Python, Java, and R code
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and libraries (such as Keras or PyTorch) (like scikit-learn)
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Ability to work as part of a group
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Prototypes in data science should be studied and transformed.
- Create systems for machine learning.
- Investigate and apply appropriate machine learning techniques and technologies.
- Create machine learning apps that meet your needs.
- Choose the right datasets and data visualisation techniques.
- Carry out machine learning experiments and tests.
- Using test findings, perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning.
- When necessary, train and retrain systems.
- Extend the capabilities of existing machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Keep up with the latest advancements in the field.
Other Benefits- (….)