We’re seeking a dependable Loan Processor to execute company or individual loan appraisals. You will act as a go-between for potential customers and our financial institution. The goal is to assist qualified candidates in obtaining loans in a timely manner while also protecting our company’s reputation. Analysis, appraisal, and evaluation of loan applicants, as well as preparing and finalizing contracts, are all part of the job responsibilities of a loan processor.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related discipline is required.
- Working experience as a Loan Processor is required, as well as a working knowledge of banking software and MS Office. The candidate must also have an understanding of direct and indirect lending methods.
Skills Required for the job
- Detailed knowledge of all applicable rules and regulations
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Achieve a balance between client happiness and a result-oriented approach.
- Examine potential borrowers’ applications extensively to make an initial assessment.
- Conduct background checks on candidates to determine their creditworthiness. Interview applicants to determine their loan or mortgage eligibility.
- Develop loan repayment plans based on all eligible financial and non-financial parameters.
- Clients should be followed up with to explain crucial points.
- Give qualified candidates the “green light” and make decisions based on strong reasoning.
- Complete loan contracts and keep customers up to date on restrictions and responsibilities.
- Maintain a current understanding of loans and other financial services.
- Record creation and renewal
- Determine the needs of the consumer, consider all choices, and make recommendations for various forms of loans.
- Develop dependable referral networks, offer alternate channels, and cross-sell products and services.
- Build trusting relationships with customers and increase their loyalty.
- Work within the confines of the law.
Other Benefits- (….)