We’re seeking a Loan Officer to assess, approve, or refuse loan applications for individuals and businesses. You will serve as a point of contact for consumers and our financial institution, assisting qualified candidates in obtaining loans in a timely way.
- BS degree in finance, economics, or a similar discipline; ability to operate in a goal-oriented atmosphere
- Working experience as a Loan Officer is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Solid grasp of direct/indirect lending products and procedures Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Customer satisfaction is a priority, and sales skills are essential.
- Process loan applications and documents within defined constraints to determine credit eligibility.
- Interview candidates to evaluate their financial eligibility and loanability.
- Establish all relevant ratios and KPIs, as well as debt payment strategies.
- Clients should be contacted either to request or to deliver information.
- Justify and report on decisions (approvals/rejections).
- Complete loan contracts and provide policy and restriction advice to customers.
- Update your understanding of loan kinds and other financial services on the job.
- Updating and maintaining account records
- Customers’ requirements are assessed, all possibilities are explored, and several loan types are introduced.
- To meet quotas, create referral networks, recommend other channels, and cross-sell products and services.
- Throughout the underwriting process, go the additional mile to develop trust, client loyalty, and satisfaction.
Other Benefits- (….)