We are searching for a Lead Teacher to join our team that is passionate and experienced. Because they have a thorough understanding of how to instruct children effectively and can motivate others with this knowledge, Lead Teachers are frequently the most influential individuals in their institutions.
Working with a group of educators who share your passion for education to give our children the most pleasing learning experience possible is one of a Lead Teacher’s responsibilities.
In the end, you’ll be a fantastic leader who supports other educators in honing their instructional techniques and academic procedures.
- Work history as a Lead Teacher or other position that may be verified
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities Experience in designing lessons
- ability to offer constructive feedback to friends and coworkers
- Strong passion for the growth and education of adolescents and a collaborative, creative, and problem-solving mindset
- Assessing students’ development
- Organize the curriculum to meet the various developmental demands.
- Monitor academic progress
- assist and mentor other educators in the classroom
- Consult with parents to talk through the needs and objectives of the pupils.
Other Benefits- (….)