We are looking for a dedicated landscaper to provide landscaping services to our customers. As a landscaper, you will perform a variety of activities such as lawn maintenance, applying fertilizer, planning the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
You should have some prior experience in maintaining a variety of landscape structures ranging from large lawns and gardens to small houseplants. In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for undertaking trimming of plants when required. If you like spending time in the greenery and have good organizational skills, send us your resume.
- Landscaper or comparable work experience required
- A high school diploma
Skills required for the job
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment such as lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong pest management skills and a basic understanding of grass care are required.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities are required to manage multiple projects at once.
Landscaper Job Responsibilities
- Use pesticides to get rid of pesky insects including mosquitoes, wasps, and ticks.
- Cleaning walkways and repairing fountains are examples of general maintenance tasks.
- Walks, flower beds, and walls should all be trimmed and edged.
- New attractive bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs should be planted.
- To maintain the health and natural beauty of the plants, remove weeds and dead plants as needed.
Other Benefits- (….)