We’re searching for a hardworking and dedicated Landscaper Laborer to help our customers maintain a beautiful and healthy outdoor environment by doing general grass maintenance activities.
Applying fertilizers, maintaining landscape design integrity by eliminating weeds and dead plants from the site, and caring for flowers on the property are all responsibilities of a Landscaper Laborer.
Finally, you’ll make certain that the lawns and gardens are well-kept throughout the year.
- Work experience as a Landscaper Laborer or a related position is required.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- Must be able to operate lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers, as well as other maintenance equipment.
- Strong pest management skills and a basic understanding of grass care are required.
- Excellent organizational abilities and a high level of attention to detail
- To work outdoors for long periods of time, you must have good stamina and physical fitness.
- Maintain the landscape design and guarantee that the plants develop.
- weeds and dead plants should be removed.
- Overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves should be pruned.
- New attractive bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs should be planted.
- Maintain equipment, landscaping structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways under your supervision.
- Assist clients with landscaping maintenance.
Other Benefits- (….)