To encourage and promote the kids’ intellectual and social growth, we’re looking for a passionate kindergarten teacher. Planning, carrying out, and evaluating lessons are all parts of teaching in kindergarten. You’ll be patient and inventive when instructing kids. The responsibilities of a kindergarten teacher include creating a lesson plan and motivating the students through games and other teaching techniques.
- Education-related BSc degree or appropriate license/certificate
- Proven employment history as a kindergarten teacher, assistant teacher, or teacher’s aid
Skills Required for the job
- excellent understanding of the most recent ideas and methods in education and child development
- Teaching skills that are imaginative and artistic
- Organizational and teaching abilities
- flexible and with patience
- powerful communication abilities
- Keep up with the most recent trends and ideal techniques
- Create and adhere to a thorough lesson plan.
- Organize learning materials and resources. Teach alphabet and numeracy as well as interpersonal, social, and emotional skills.
- To inspire and stimulate children’s skills, use a variety of educational techniques and activities (songs, stories, media, organized games, art, outdoor activities, etc.).
- Keep the lines of communication open with parents and give them the necessary information.
- Regularly evaluate students’ performance and development to make sure they are learning the material.
- Keep an eye on how kids interact and encourage sharing and cooperation.
- collaborate with the administrative team
- obey and abide by the rules governing safety and education
Other Benefits- (….)