We’re seeking a Junior Designer that can build interesting designs based on specifications. To generate high-quality work, you will work under the guidance of a Senior Designer.
You should be very creative and have a keen eye for detail in this position. We’d want to meet you if you’re enthusiastic about design and ready to learn more.
Your mission will be to produce visually striking graphics that reflect and promote our company’s mission.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in design or a related subject is required.
- Junior Designer experience of up to three years
Skills Required for the job
- Graphics editing software (e.g. InVision) and design software (e.g. InVision) experience (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- A working knowledge of design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Should understand visual aspects (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork abilities
- A acute eye for detail, as well as the ability to multitask and manage time
- Problem-solving abilities and creativity
- Learn about the project’s requirements and concepts.
- Create draughts, models, and prototypes using a variety of techniques.
- Make final design decisions
- Propose innovative concepts.
- Collaborate with team members to get projects off the ground.
- Take on unique design challenges (e.g. colour correction)
- To improve, use comments from other designers.
Other Benefits- (….)