We need a Java Software Engineer to assist us in developing functional products and applications.
Defining software requirements, producing clean and efficient code for diverse applications, and running tests to improve system operation are all responsibilities of a Java Software Engineer. We’d like to meet you if you have experience developing in Java and are interested in agile approaches.
Throughout the software development life cycle, you’ll implement and manage Java components and frameworks.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer, or an equivalent position in Java is required.
Skills required for the job
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) application development experience
- Object-Oriented Design is something you should be familiar with (OOD)
- JSF and Spring MVC are two popular Java frameworks that you should be familiar with.
- Test-driven development experience is a plus.
- Skills in problem-solving
- Examine the needs of the user and the system.
- Create flowcharts to depict software solutions.
- Write efficient code using feature specs as a guide.
- Create user interfaces.
- Prioritise and carry out software development life cycle tasks.
- Create a database architecture design
- Java applications testing and debugging
- Examine the software’s usability and security.
Other Benefits- (….)