We’re searching for an IT Operations Manager to manage the hardware, software, and computer networks at our organization. Monitoring network infrastructure and fixing system difficulties are among the tasks of an IT Operations Manager. You must have prior IT performance management, network administration, and system security experience. We’d like to meet you if you’re also familiar with data protection requirements and can manage various projects.
Finally, you’ll make certain that our IT systems are secure, consistent, and dependable.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
Skills required for the job
- IT Operations Manager with proven experience in system installation, configuration, and analysis
- Networking and cloud computing expertise are required.
- Understanding of data protection procedures and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Leadership and management abilities
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Ability to solve problems
- Maintain and improve your company’s local networks and servers.
- You’ll be in charge of device and password management.
- In charge of data backup and system security (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
- Manage hardware and software installs, updates, and configurations.
- Examine the system’s performance and make suggestions for improvements.
- Resolve problems that have been escalated by technicians and engineers.
- Ascertain that data is handled, transferred, or processed in accordance with legal and company standards.
- Provide assistance and direction to stakeholders through a help desk.
- Costs and budgets for IT systems must be kept under control.
- Manage vendor contracts and software licensing (for example, development platforms, communications firms, and password managers).
- Create IT policies and procedures.
Other Benefits- (….)