We’re searching for an IT Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that our computer systems work smoothly within the constraints of requirements, specifications, costs, and schedules. You’ll be in charge of overseeing the deployment and upkeep of our company’s computing needs.
The ideal applicant will have enhanced abilities, demonstrated professional experience, and a thorough understanding of industry best practices.
- Working experience as an IT manager or other equivalent experience is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related discipline
Skills required for the job
- Excellent technical management, data analysis, and computer hardware/software system expertise
- Data center management and data governance expertise
- Computer networking, network administration, and network installation experience
- Personnel management skills
- Manage computer and information technology systems.
- IT and electronic data operations should be planned, organized, controlled, and evaluated.
- Recruit, train, and coach IT employees, as well as communicate job expectations and evaluate their performance.
- System, policy, and procedure design, development, implementation, and coordination
- Ensure that data, network access, and backup mechanisms are all secure.
- Contribute to organizational policy by acting in accordance with user needs and system functionality.
- Identify issue areas and put in place strategic remedies in a timely manner.
- Examine systems and evaluate their results.
- Assets, information security, and control structures should all be preserved.
- Manage the annual budget and make sure it’s cost-effective.
Other Benefits- (….)