We’re searching for an iOS developer with a passion for pushing mobile technology to its limits, who will collaborate with our experienced engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile apps.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is required.
Skills required for the job
- Have released one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Proven working experience in software development Working experience in iOS development
- Working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, as well as third-party libraries and APIs,
- A strong understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of the whole mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies is required.
- A thorough understanding of the entire mobile development process
- Create complex applications for the iOS platform by designing and developing them.
- To define, design, and ship new features, collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Unit-test code for robustness, as well as edge cases, usability, and overall dependability.
- Fixing bugs and increasing the performance of the application are priorities.
- To maximize development efficiency, find, analyze, and deploy new technologies on a regular basis.
Other Benefits- (….)