We’re seeking an Investment Banker to assess businesses and assist customers with capital raising. Effective underwriting, as well as assessing and concluding finance arrangements, will be your responsibilities.
Quantitative abilities, as well as solid judgment, are essential. You should also be familiar with the procedures and regulations governing underwriting. We’d want to meet you if you’re also a great communicator who enjoys working in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Professional certification (e.g. CFA)
- BSc/BA in finance, business administration, or a related field
- valid license (e.g. Series 7 & 66)
- Experience as an Investment Banker or Underwriter with a track record of success
Skills required for the job
- Valuation, modeling, and forecasting expertise
- Knowledge of securities and mergers and acquisitions legislation
- Solid understanding of current market developments
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
The following are some of the responsibilities of an Investment Banker:
- Conduct due diligence studies and strategic research.
- To raise funds, issue loans, and sell shares.
- Manage or handle first public offerings (IPOs) and private equity placements
- Find and connect with possible investors.
- Mergers and acquisitions should be made easier.
- Assist in company reorganization
- Assess risk and provide financial guidance
- Make reports, models, and projections.
Other Benefits- (….)