To join our team, we’re seeking a detail-oriented, hardworking Inventory Clerk. They will have past warehousing experience as well as outstanding arithmetic skills for balancing records.
An Inventory Clerk’s responsibilities include monitoring all parts or products in their stock room, as well as recording new things (s). They keep track of each item as it enters the establishment by keeping track of what has been sold and where it goes.
Finally, you will be in charge of keeping track of all supplies and products that enter and exit the plant.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience as an Inventory Clerk or a similar position is required.
Skills required for the job
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Ability to work long shifts
- Experience with a forklift is advantageous.
- Updating and maintaining records
- Counting and reporting inconsistencies between physical counts and computer records for materials, equipment, products, and supplies in stock
- Merchandise distribution or stockpiling
- Stock receiving and inventorying
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Other Benefits- (….)