We’re searching for a talented Interior Designer to help us with a range of projects. You will be responsible for all aspects of design, from conceptualization to stakeholder coordination to management and execution.
The idea is to create functional environments that are also appealing to the eye.
- A bachelor’s degree in interior design or a related field is required.
- Worked in the interior design industry for at least a year
Skills Required for the Job
- Layout, color, lighting, selection of materials, bespoke furniture, and all installations are all areas of expertise.
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator, or other design applications are required.
- Excellent previous work portfolio.
- Creative ability, inventiveness, and a keen sense of design
- Skills in communication and presentation
- Skills in project management
- Complete a design project from start to finish.
- During the “brief,” define the project requirements and timetable.
- Interpret and translate customer requests into initial blueprints.
- Set budgeted expenditures and project fees. Study and select on materials and product sourcing.
- Create “Sample” and “mood products”.
- Work directly with designers, decorators, architects, and contractors to oversee the development of the project.
- Investigate and track developments in the industry, as well as evolutions and best practices.
Other Benefits- (….)