We’re searching for an Intake Coordinator to join our team and help our medical facility by greeting patients and making sure their information is arranged before their visit.
The duties of the Intake Coordinator include greeting incoming patients, recording their personal information, gathering medical histories, and obtaining any health insurance information they may have.
Finally, you will interact with patients as they enter our medical facility and assist other Intake Coordinators in greeting them and organizing their medical information.
- Work experience as an Intake Coordinator or a similar position is required.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- As an Intake Coordinator, you should have relevant training and/or certifications.
Skills required for the job
- Customer service is something I’m passionate about.
- Knowledge of office administration and file systems is required.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
- Appointments for consultations, testing, and treatments should be made ahead of time.
- Respond to queries by phone and email
- Any patient complaints or concerns should be addressed.
- Filing, copying, and faxing are examples of clerical employment.
- Make and keep patient records.
- Observe the facility’s regulations and policies.
Other Benefits- (….)