We’re seeking a competitive Insurance Broker to help us with our business development. You’ll be in charge of attracting new consumers, as well as promoting and selling our insurance policies.
The goal is to build long-term partnerships consistently in order to ensure the company’s revenue and growth.
- A valid professional license is required to practise.
- A high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in science is required.
- Insurance Broker with a track record of success
Skills required for the job
- All forms of insurance programmes are familiar to her (automobile, fire, life, property, medical, etc)
- Having a basic understanding of computers and statistics is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to present, convince, and ultimately sell
- Create efficient marketing tactics for selling insurance policies to new customers or upselling to existing customers.
- Use techniques like networking and cold calling to identify possibilities and build trust with new consumers.
- Determine the state of your firm or individual clients and devise plans to meet their needs.
- Collaborate with clients to introduce them to risk management strategies that are appropriate for them.
- Inform interested people about your work on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update accounting systems, databases, and records.
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure that they are handled fairly and satisfactorily.
- Obtain new clients to meet established development goals.
- Follow market trends and update your product and service knowledge on a regular basis.
- All policy requirements must be met.
Other Benefits- (….)