To create and develop learning and practicing experiences, we are searching for a qualified instructional designer. The objective is to make it easier for students to acquire knowledge, skills, and competences in an engaging way.
- BS or MA in educational technology, instructional design, or a related field
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent grasp of learning theories and instructional design frameworks, as well as demonstrated expertise with instructional technology
- Skills in lesson and curriculum planning
- Solid understanding of course development software and at least one learning management system Basic knowledge of HTML and Flash programming
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator proficiency, as well as the capacity to storyboard
- Ability to develop persuasive advertising content, how-to guides, and audio and video scripts
- Make attractive course materials and engaging learning activities to improve retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts to determine the training requirements of your target audience.
- Declare the objectives of the lesson and produce content that supports them.
- Visualize the user interface, the finished product, and the instructional graphics.
- Do instructional research with context and learner analysis
- Use tried-and-true instructional design principles, techniques, and approaches.
- Provide games and activities that will improve learning
- Make supporting documents and/or media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Establish the standards for evaluating a learner’s performance and create the evaluation tools.
- Keep course folders and project documentation organized.
Other Benefits- (….)