We’re searching for an Industrial Engineer to join and assist us in monitoring our present operations so that we may run as efficiently as possible.
Among the tasks of an Industrial Engineer include ensuring that goods satisfy specified quality standards and minimizing inefficiencies. They examine operations and create workflows and manufacturing processes to minimize loss while still satisfying consumer demands.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with other Engineers and organizational leaders to increase efficiency and minimize waste in the manufacturing process.
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a closely related subject is desirable.
- Work experience as an Industrial Engineer or in a related position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing equipment, procedures, and standards
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting and meticulous attention to detail
- Create cost-cutting and production-related control systems.
- In collaboration with management and end-user staff, develop design and manufacturing standards.
- Prepare lists of materials and equipment, purchase orders, cost evaluations, and production cost estimates.
- Plan the layout of your facility and figure out how many people you’ll need.
- Staff should be trained for new procedures, and instructions and manuals should be provided.
Other Benefits- (….)