We’re seeking an illustrator who can develop creative art for print and digital.
You will work with clients, editors, and marketers in this capacity to ensure that you understand and draw out their business requirements in order to attract their target consumers. We’d want to meet you if you have the ability to put concepts and ideas into visually engaging pictures.
In the end, you’ll produce graphics that satisfy high quality requirements while working under tight deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, or a related certification is required.
- Job experience as an illustrator, graphic designer, or other equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Showcase of completed illustrations that can be seen.
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Drawing abilities with a keen eye for detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Exceptional artistic and conceptual abilities
- Collaboration and deadline-meeting skills
- Prepare preliminary draughts in accordance with the specifications.
- To produce full illustrations, blend hand-drawing and painting with digital media.
- Use illustration tools to fine-tune your creations.
- To better illustrate each notion, use a variety of colors, visuals, and effects.
- Computer-aided design (CAD) software may be used to format pictures.
- To create perspective to complicated forms, use isometric methods.
- Participate in design briefings with clients, editors, and/or marketers in order to determine their requirements.
- Define your time and financial constraints.
- Ensure that the quality and color of printed illustrations are up to par.
- To come up with fresh concepts, patterns, and styles, brainstorm with the design team.
- Keep up with the latest design approaches and software.
Other Benefits- (….)