We’re searching for a Healthcare Data Analyst to collect and analyze healthcare data from a variety of sources (e.g., insurance processing, clinical operations, and patient behavior) in order to uncover trends and business insights.
You must be analytical and resourceful to succeed in this position. You should also be an outstanding communicator who can convey to non-technical people the story behind raw statistics. We’d want to meet you if you’ve also worked in the healthcare field.
Your mission will be to assist us in operating profitably and streamlining our operations in order to keep our patients and workers happy.
- Experience of a Healthcare Data Analyst with a track record of success
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in health informatics, statistics, mathematics, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization techniques
- Knowledge of health-care procedures
- ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) framework knowledge
- SQL and analytic tools expertise (e.g. SAS)
- Data management systems and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) knowledge
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and organizing skills
- Know the ins and outs of health-care operations and systems.
- Establish and test record-keeping procedures.
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data)
- Analyze and preprocess unprocessed data
- Investigate data for patterns and discrepancies.
- Create models that cover a wide range of health-care activities.
- Present and explain information in a clear and understandable manner (e.g budgeting reports)
- Make recommendations on methods to improve healthcare quality while also lowering expenses (e.g. money spent in R&D)
- To implement and assess improvements, collaborate with management and internal teams.
Other Benefits- (….)