We’re searching for a Head of Finance to oversee all of our company’s financial tasks and ensure that we’re making the best use of our funds and resources.
Some of the major responsibilities of the Head of Finance will include creating forecasting models, monitoring risk in investments, and ensuring all accounting processes comply with regulations. You should have prior experience developing financial plans and leading accounting teams to be successful in this position.
In the end, you will maintain our company’s financial health and boost long-term profitability.
- Candidates with B.Sc/B.A in Accounting, Finance, or a related field will be preferred.
- MSc/MBA or appropriate qualification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- Work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance, or a similar position is required.
Skills required for the job
- Comprehensive knowledge of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping
- Budgeting and risk management experience on the job
- Excellent data analysis and forecasting model expertise
- Accounting software expertise
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making abilities
- The ability to lead
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Head of Finance:
- Forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approving or rejecting budgets
- Conducting risk management
Other Benefits- (….)