A Graphic Designer is needed to develop compelling and on-brand visuals for a multitude of media.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, fine arts, or a related discipline is preferred.
- Graphic design experience that has been proven
Skills Required for the job
- Illustrations or other visuals in a strong portfolio
- a working knowledge of design software and technology (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A strong eye for details and aesthetics
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Work carefully and adhere to deadlines
- Examine design briefs and make a list of criteria.
- Projects should be scheduled and financial limitations should be established.
- Create graphics depending on the needs.
- Prepare preliminary drafts and make presentations of your ideas.
- Create pictures, logos, and other designs by hand or with software.
- Use the right colors and layouts for each graphic, and collaborate with copywriters and the creative director to create the final product.
- Test your graphics on a variety of mediums.
- After receiving input, make changes to the designs to ensure that the final visuals and layouts are aesthetically attractive and consistent with the brand.
Other Benefits- (….)